What’s Two‘fer Tuesday? It’s a way to get to know me a little better. I’ll answer 1 question with two answers…get it? Two ‘fer…okay, never mind.
When I was started Junior High School (7th grade to be exact), the girls used to pass around notebooks with a question on top of each page, asking things like: “what’s your favorite color?”, “who are you in love with?”. Very important information for preteen girls to share. That was before the internet and social sharing (and now sometimes over sharing). It was so much fun to read bits and pieces about your classmates (I mean girl friends…boys never participated).
Why was it so much fun? It was a way to get to know one another. Back in those days if you had the same teen idol (read: Shawn Cassidy and Leif Garrett) and loved the same band you were instantly BFFs (best friends forever, in case your out of touch with the texting lingo). Bloggers are inherently sharers. If you blog, you have something to share whether it be technical, political, foodie, family, etc. Bloggers blog to share. Most of the time the sharing doesn’t really tell much about the person.
So, I’m reaching back in time, grabbing my notebook of questions and doing a little bit of sharing the old fashioned way (in no sense of order) and sharing it the new fangled way, over the internet.
- What is your two favorite foods?
- Cheese and bacon.
- Lima beans and lima beans (I know their the same, I just hate them that much)
- When Harry met Sally and, hmmm I don’t know.
- Gone with the Wind and, again stumped. Who made up these questions anyways?
- Orange and blue.
- Becca and Summer (ok, so they’re both dogs but they’re my two favorites!)
- I was born with out wisdom teeth (that explains a lot) and I’ve had cancer.
- Travel and eat my way around the world.
- Our cabin and Sarlat-la-Canéda, France.
- A candy coated scorpion and a deep fried cricket (both tasted great).
- A cookie jar shaped like a V-twin engine and a black rubber thing on my window sill that I have no idea what it goes to.
- Wooden spoon and a flexible spatula.
- Riding my Harley and making jewelry.
- Unsuccessful marriages (x2) and drug addiction…just kidding, probably losing my job. Really I’ve never been addicted to drugs, sheesh.
- My kids and my husband.
- Classic rock (it’s my age, I can’t help it) and Country.
- Go to a wine tasting and a musical.
- Go for a ride on the Harleys then hang out at a bar and drink beer/play darts with a bunch of people I don’t know.
- Call my family and friends to tell them I love them and pray (I need a whole lot of forgiveness if I’m going to heaven)
- Lose weight and get in shape…isn’t that on everyone’s list?
- Sausage links and I wish I was a
bettermore patient baker.
- A healthy family and a house keeper (seriously I hate house work but I love a clean house).
- Mastering photography and getting myself on a schedule.
- My Air Force career and finishing my college education.
- I’m friendly and outgoing.
- I’m a procrastinator (I should be doing house work right now) and I’m a bad money manager.
Disclaimer: this is not intended to be a chain, you don’t have to copy and paste the questions into your blog and answer them (you can if you like…), you will not have bad luck if you don’t and you will not suddenly get $10 in your bank account if you do.